2. Watching the end of last night's House now. Racing around the clock to finish it before I have to leave. Haha.
3. I'm torturing the dog. I made egg, and I saved some for him, but haven't given it to him yet. I'm done eating, he can eat now, but I haven't fed him. Bwahaha. I'm evil.
4. David Hewlett is awesome. Discuss.
5. I wasn't double-billed for the crank. I was just billed sooooooo late I forgot I hadn't been. From now on I pay cash.
6. Dog is whining, but behaving. Good doberman. Gooooood doberman.
7. Ooh, next week's House looks interesting.
8. I downloaded this, and OMG I can't wait to see it. But I don't have time. It's like 20 minutes long and I still have to brush my teeth, lotion, pack my lunch, and go to the bathroom. Oh well, it'll give me something to look forward to tonight. I just hope it doesn't haunt me all day. SQUEEE! I love me some Paul/David, in or out of character. They verge on the RPS though I haven't quite gone there yet. I sort of skirt the... outskirts. Argh, gotta go!
9. GONE GONE GONE SMEAGOL IS