I'm thinking of getting a personalised license plate. Somebody stop me. And I still need to find my ATL sticker that I got off Cafepress, and I stuck in a book somewhere and now I can't remember which book. I guess I will have to clean upstairs. This calls for a stop at Walmart on the way home, fold down the 'Magic Seat', and get a few plastic bins, preferably airtight ones.
Oh right, my point, and I do have one: today's To Do list.
2. if time allows, do list of baddies and write up plot outline, which would let me rest tomorrow and Sunday morning.
9. ask Andy if my credit app went through yet, and if so, see about making ownership of Jumper 1 finally legal. (Because yesterday it just didn't happen.)
10. make sure I'm not caught in the middle of this by noon, because I have an appointment.
11. make sure said appointment ends in "fe'nance".
12. remember to remember that Dad needs to sign out of co-ownership of the Pearl.
14. oh yeah and stop at Walmart for those bins. Though that can take place tomorrow.