02. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
03. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And so on and so on and so on...
Questions from stormingsea:
1. Describe your best friend. Why is this person special to you?
wickedkiwi was the first person I remember really being able to relate to. I don't remember much about my childhood, but I do remember sharing our passion for storytelling, which we share to this day, even though we now write mostly different genres. We're not geographically together, but we always manage to keep in touch. The fact that she's still writing motivates me. She's hilarious and extremely talented.
2. Do egoshooter games create monsters?
The same way Rachael Ray creates master chefs and House, MD creates medical doctors. I've been watching House for years, I'm no closer to diagnosing anybody's illnesses than I was before.
3. If you were to do a tour around the world and could only visit 4 different countries which would it be and why?
Ooof, that's a tough one. UK (cheating so I can go to Ireland, Scotland, AND Wales), Germany... ugh, making me narrow it down like this... South Africa. Greece.
4. What's your worst guilty pleasure?
5. What's your favorite word in the English language? Explain.
Everyone's favourite, 'fuck'. Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today, is the word fuck. Out of all the English words that begin with the letter 'f' ...fuck is the only word referred to as 'the f word... It's the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.