1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you said?
I need to buy handsoap...
2. When is the next time you will make out?
Probably never, unless my clever ploy works out.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "HI"?
4. What's your favorite planet?
Tough choice. I like Lantea, but only because Atlantis is on it, and Atlantis can be anywhere and was even on Earth 10,000 years ago. And actually, Atlantis got moved so now it's on another planet entirely. Either way, they all look like BC Canada. Azeroth has really nice scenery, and the best ambient music. But at least it doesn't have as many stinking humans as Earth does, so we'll go with that. ;)
5. Who's the 2nd person on your missed calls list?
Answering this would require getting up from my carefully constructed 'just got out of bed and got on the couch and it's COLD so I'm all curled up' cocoon.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing right now?
XL t-shirt I got for free when I worked at Bookspam that says 'I don't need therapy, I have my book club'.
8. What do you "label" yourself as?
Dumb question. Next?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
11. What do you think about the person who last took this survey?
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
I've never had this happen so I don't know.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
15. What just so happens to be the best song in the world?
I don't know, but Tenacious D wrote a tribute to it.
16. What's a word or phrase that you say a lot?
Homey don't play dat!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18.Last furry thing you touched?
Sophie the Beagle
19. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
Alcohol, maybe twice. Caffeine to excess.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far
That's a really weird fucking question.
22. Hats or beanies?
23. Your worst enemy?
24. What is your current desktop picture?
25. What is the last thing you said to someone?
26. Do you love someone?
All my friends and family.
27. Last song you listened to?
Do earworms count? If so 'Life on Mars?' by David Bowie. It's still in my head and I can't find the CD so I can get rid of the earworm. Physically it was 'Girl with Golden Eyes' by Sixx: A.M.
28. If the last person you spoke to on the phone was getting shot at what would you do?
I'd tell them: "Hang up and call 911 you idiot! Serves you right if you get shot!" Or I'd hang up on them and call 911.
29. Do you do the games in the ads on myspace?
30. What are your favorite Pjs?
My boxers. But it's getting cold so I might have to upgrade to sweat pants. Or wash my winter blanket.
31. What do you do when you pass graveyards?
Look at the pretty grave stones.
32. Have you ever seen a shooting star?
I thought I had, but it was a plane.
33. How old do you think you'll live to be?
I'm old and grumpy already, so probably not much longer.
34. Song lyrics stuck in your head?
Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man! Look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the Lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?
35. List five things you want to do in your lifetime: (in no particular order)
Publish Legacy of Olympus
Get my computer degree
Live in Europe
Get in shape
Visit Australia and New Zealand
36. What do you put on your hamburgers?
I don't do hamburgers.
37. Do you eat raw hot dogs?
38. Do you like sushi?
39. How much salad dressing do you put on your salad?
Just a bit. I'm not much of a raw veggie person.
40. Who are you waiting to call you?
Right now? Nobody. Eventually I would like a certain person to, but I'm not holding my breath.